Sixguns, Sorcery and Science Fiction

Enter at your own risk.
You must be this tall to enter>------------<
Minor children, nursing mothers, and eunuchs advised not to continue past this point----> .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enter at your own risk.
You must be this tall to enter>------------<
Minor children, nursing mothers, and eunuchs advised not to continue past this point----> .

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sci-Fi Fantasy RPG Forum with few storytelling limitations. This site has a self declared R rating for Language, Violence, Sexual Humor, Drug and Alcohol References, Violence, Big Breasted Women, and Violence. You have been warned.

Sixgun and Sorcery's CYA Copyright Policy

Kieyotie McDermott
    Kieyotie McDermott
    Admin

Sixgun and Sorcery's CYA Copyright Policy Empty Sixgun and Sorcery's CYA Copyright Policy

Post  Kieyotie McDermott Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:37 am

I ask that you do not blatantly and purposefully break any of the standard copyright laws.
    I don't want our forum locked and deleted if we can help it.
    I am not a lawyer, thankfully, so I don't know how far we can push our luck.
    With this in mind, I ask that if you use copyrighted material...say a published game module in a story line, please make note of it.

I see no reason why a group can't romp around on an adventure together, but it's better to note that the module is being used, and make an attempt at our CYA policy.

Unfortunately, if it is brought to our attention that a post is getting someone's panties in a bunch, we will have to take appropriate action.

I do not want to limit or hinder anyone's creativity or resources and look forward to seeing what ya'll bring to the forum.

Thank you,
    - Kie

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am